WHAT ADULTS DO
1. Support teens while they address their challenges using Experiential Learning and Creative Projects: Teens choose a role in Give Us The Floor: Ambassador, Blogger, Creative Team (photographer, filmmaker, artist), STEAM team (Science, Tech, Engineering, Art, Math), Social Media Manager.
2. Train Teen Discussion Leaders for them to be better at supporting their peers during casual discussions or while creating projects.
3. Offer a Safe Online Platform where teens can share and support each other in a safe space.
4. Provide Workshops with Professionals to allow teens to take the floor as ambassadors, bloggers, discussion leaders, journalists, creative, STEAM and social media team members. Through these roles, teens create projects that address challenges they face. Workshops/resources help them improve their projects, build their skills, and gain mentorship experience in fields that interest them.
5. Help Teens Build A Portfolio for personal development, college or job applications, tracking the skills they acquire while volunteering at Give Us The Floor.
Questions? Want to be a part of our community?
click here to get involved
Connect with a teen ambassador: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share, support or get support through our online community: www.gutf.us
Sign up here to receive invitations to our events and activities.